CCRC brings together the Canadian cancer research community spanning the research spectrum to provide a venue for networking and cross-fertilization between disciplines.
The 2017 CCRC’s scientific program is currently under development. The conference will be conducted in English. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
Early bird registration is available until September 7, 2017 at 11:59 PM (midnight) PDT.
The conference’s online registration system will be offered in English and French.
Included in Registration
- Four plenary sessions, including the CCRA Awards plenary
- Choice of 25 concurrent sessions over five timeslots
- Two poster and exhibit sessions
- Welcome reception on Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Networking opportunities over breakfasts, lunches, and breaks
Discounted early bird registration will be available until September 7, 2017 at 11:59 PM (midnight) PDT.
Registered and paid by September 7, 2017
Registered and paid after September 7, 2017
(undergraduate students, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows)
|Not for Profit / Government||$600||$700|
Venue & Accommodations
The 2017 CCRC will be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre in Vancouver, BC. Discounted hotel rooms are available for CCRC attendees.